Time Stamped Show Notes
On today’s episode of Love, Then Money, Katelyn and Jenny lay out their investment plans for the future and how they will turn those investments into pure cashflow to live off of.
While Jenny and Katelyn are financially secure, their income is not consistent. At this time, they lack the regular processes needed to provide them a safety net to guarantee their financial security if something ever goes wrong.
Katelyn and Jenny are safe and comfortable with where they are at financially. They are preparing to take their next steps toward their business, personal, and financial goals.
Some Questions I Ask:
- Do you have a process in place to determine how much you deposit and transfer money from The B each month? (1:43)
- What type of investments are you comfortable having long-term? (4:11)
- What do you have to have in place for passive income to fund the life you’re living now? (5:57)
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Jenny and Katelyn’s long-term investments plan. (4:41)
- How Jenny and Katelyn can plan to live off of passive income from investments. (6:18)
- Katelyn’s vision for the progression of creating additional cash flow. (10:46)
- How signing up for a 30-year mortgage and paying it off in 15 years can be beneficial. (12:17)
The Body Electric: